Australian Immigration laws are complex and change frequently. A Registered Migration Agent is a person who has completed a course in Migration Law and Practice and who is registered with MAR. We have Registered Migration Agents with MARA who provides immigration. Our All registered agents attend Continuing Professional Development seminars on a regular basis, to keep up to date knowledge of Migration Law and Regulations.
- We guide you through the Application process
- We provide a realistic assessment of your visa eligibility
- We offer one point of contact
- We only take cases if we are confident that will succeed.
- Have a solid knowledge and information on Migration Law and Practices.
- Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and we aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
- Have lots of experience and have helped many people successfully migrate to Australia.
- Comply with Registered Migration Agents Code of Conduct.
- Are covered by Public Liability Insurance.
- Have passed the Character Test (including Criminal History Checks by the Australian Federal Police).
- Offer advice on all immigration and Education matters.
- Encourage and help you to prepare and lodge your Visa Application.
- Assist you during the process of obtaining a visa to migrate to Australia or to remain in Australia.
- Appeal on your behalf for a review with the Administrative Appeals Tribunal (AAT) in circumstances where your application was unsuccessful in the first instance.
What else can we do to convince you?
Call us to speak with the RightWay Migration & Education team today.
Call Us: +61 430070131