We hold the right to modify the content of the site from time to time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of an individual who visits the site to read its content periodically while opting for any service or product. Your regular use of the site assures your agreement with the modified terms and conditions.
Code of conduct with responsible use
By visiting our website and using our resources, services and tools, directly or indirectly, you agree to use our resources only for the purposes as stated and permitted by
- User agreement and
- Applicable laws
- Online practices and guidelines
It actually means;
1. If you access our resources, you will provide your basic information as required by us (ID proof, contact details etc) by registering yourself. Make sure that all the information should be precise, correct and up to date. You agree to this clause.
2. It is your responsibility to keep your account information confidential that you use to access our resources. Only you will be responsible for all the operations and activities of your account.
3. You are not allowed to use our resources for any means that we do not provide. You comply with our terms not to access our resources through any automated, unethical or unconventional means.
4. Involvement in any such activity that disturbs or interferes with our resources is strictly prohibited
5. You are restricted to copy, reproduce, sell, trade or resell our resources
6. You will be totally responsible for any losses occurred in your account due to unauthorized activities carried by you, which may also lead to criminal or civil liability.
7. To make our site user interactive and open to all, we have offered various communication modes like blog commenting, public chats, message boards, product rating and user reviews etc on site or on social media. You are free to post any content, comment using these modes of communication. We usually do not pre screen or monitor all such content, so it is your responsibility to post this content in a responsible and ethical manner. By switching to any such communication tools or posting any content on our site you agree with the condition that any content posted or shared by you should not be
- Illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, or any type suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language;
- Contravening any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Containing any unauthorised or unsolicited advertising;
- Imitating any employee , person or entity
We possess a right to change or delete any content that does not match the terms and conditions stated in user agreement, or the content that is offensive, objectionable or harmful. You will have to agree with our decision if we remove any such content and you have to relinquish any claim against us
8. The content posted by you using our open communication tools that meets our terms and conditions, can be modified, reproduced, translated , published or distributed where we want it to be and you agree to this. We make sure that we can only use your content that you posted via open communication tools, not your personal details. We keep your personal information secured and private.
9. You agree to compensate for any losses, damages, expenses including attorney fees of the parent company or its affiliates, directors, managers, employees,donors, agents, and licensors in case of any illegal activity resulting from any violation of this User Agreement or if you fail to fulfill any responsibility against your account. We reserve the right to take over the exclusive defense of any claim for which we will be offered compensation. In such event, you shall provide us with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by us.
Limitation of Warranties
By visiting our website, and using our resources, you agree that our resources are “as is” and “as available”. This means that we do not represent or warrant to you that:
i) Our Resources will meet your needs or requirements.
ii) Our Resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from errors.
iii) Our resources will offer accurate or reliable information , and
Furthermore, you understand and agree that:
v) you download any content from our website through our resources at your own risk, and that you are totally responsible for any damage to your device for any loss of data that may result from the download of such content.
vi) there is no warranty for any information(written, oral or implied) taken from our website or through our resources, except for those expressly outlined in this User Agreement.
Limitation of Liability
In conjunction with the Limitation of Warranties as stated above, you also understand and agree that any claim against us shall be limited to the amount you paid, if any, for use of products and/or services. Chopra consultancy is not responsible for other damages incurred due to the use of our resources directly or indirectly.
All content available on on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Chopra Consultancy, and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any inappropriate use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transmission of any content on this site is strictly prohibited, unless specifically authorized by Chopra Consultancy.
Termination of Use
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website and Resources with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. After suspension or termination, you will not have any right or access to the Resources we provide. We reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
This website is administered and managed by Chopra Consultancy. It is approachable to the most countries around the world. By accessing our website, you agree that the statutes and laws of our state, without regard to the conflict of laws and the United Nations Convention on the International Sales of Goods, will apply to all matters relating to the use of this website and the use of any services through this site.
Furthermore, any action to enforce this User Agreement shall be brought in the federal or state courts. You hereby agree to personal jurisdiction by such courts, and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts.
UNLESS OTHERWISE EXPRESSED, Chopra Consultancy, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
If you have any questions or comments about our Terms and Conditions as outlined above, you can contact us.